5 Nights and 6 Days - Havelock Runaway
An extremely customized trip for people looking forward to spend most time by a beach side resort. Though on a higher end this trip has its own beauty. If beach side resorts and lazing by the beach is your pick then we strongly recommend this tour. Run away to the most amazing island in the Andaman Archipelago, Havelock Island. Explore the untouched reefs and white sand beaches of this island. This trip makes sure that you are at your most loved destination on time. Also visit to Neil and its exotic beaches.
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Candle Light Dinner
- Decorated Beds
- Beach Resorts
- Flowers and Cakes
- Cruise to Havelock and Neil
- Marina Beach Park
- Neil Island and its exotic beaches
1 Nights Port Blair - 3 Nights Havelock Island - 1 Night Neil Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP AND TRANSFER FROM PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK ISLAND IN CRUISE
- Day 2 TRIP TO KALAPATHAR AND RADHANAGAR BEACH. DECORATED BEDS ON THIS DAY
- Day 3 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO ENJOY WHITE SAND BEACHES AND FOR WATER ACTIVITIES. EVENING CANDLE LIGHT DINNER
- Day 4 HAVELOCK ISLAND TO NEIL ISLAND IN CRUISE. LATER NEIL BEACHES
- Day 5 NEIL ISLAND TO PORT BLAIR IN CRUISE. LATER SHOPPING AND MARINA BEACH PARK TRIP
- Day 6 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will then be taken to board a ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival in Havelock Island, our representative will attend you and will drop you to your resort in Havelock Island. Rest and explore the beach side resort in Havelock Island. Note: Please note that you have to arrive before 1:00 PM in the Andaman Islands to get transferred to Havelock Island on the same day.
Today we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Swim and take pictures at the best-rated attraction in the Andaman Islands. Post this we begin our trip to the Kalapathar beach. The drive to reach this beach is amazing. A vast open sea with turquoise waters is a treat to see and experience during your journey to Kalapathar beach. Post this we drop you back to your resort in Havelock Island. Note: You have the flexibility to change the timings as per your convenience. In general, this trip starts around 9:30 AM.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk and Snorkeling can be done on this day. Candle Lit Dinner by the beach and Decorated bed will be arranged on this day of your trip.
Today, we begin our journey from Havelock to Neil Island to the explore the beauty of Neil Island. Firstly we cover, Bharatpur Beach. The closest white sand beach to Neil dock, Bharatpur beach. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can avail snorkeling, glass bottom boats rides and Jet Ski rides here. Then, visit to Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. We also visit Laxmanpur beach. Known as the sunset point at Neil Island, Laxmanpur beach is a vast open white sand beach. Post completion we drop you back to the dock to board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon reaching Port Blair we attend you and drop you back to you hotel for overnight stay.
Today we return back from the exotic journey of Havelock and Neil Island to Port Blair. Upon reaching Port Blair our representative attends you and drop you back to your hotel. Rest and relax and then go visit the city market to purchase gifts and souvenirs for your friends and family.
Return home with sweet memories of the exotic Andaman Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- All Side Cruises to transfer from One Island to the Other.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Candle Lit Dinner by the beach side in Havelock Island.
- Decorated Bed once in Havelock Island.
- Cakes and Bouquet.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil Island in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE.
- Complimentary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complimentary trip to a neary by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Bottled Mineral Water on Daily Basis in Port Blair.
- Complimentary Jet Ski Ride for Our Premium and Deluxe Package Customers
- 1 Complimentary Sea Walking for Our Deluxe Delight, Luxury and Elite Customers
- Flower Bouquet for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- Packet of Wet Tissue for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- GST is included in this package.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Tour Starts at : Rupees 21450/- Per PersonWith Beach Side Hotels in Havelock and Neil Island along with Honeymoon Kit.
SEASON OFFER - FREE SEA WALKING / JET SKI RIDE ON OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)
RATED #1 FOR TOURS IN ANDAMAN @TRIPADVISOR IN 2018