7 Nights and 8 Days - Honeymoon Extravaganza
An amazing tour that takes you from one island to the other hopping through the best destinations in the Andaman archipelago. Beach side resorts, cruise rides and various food delicacies just adds more to your honeymoon trip. Enjoy this memorable trip during your honeymoon in the Andaman islands.
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach + Snorkeling
- Ross Island and North Bay Island
- Candle Light Dinner
- Decorated Beds
- Beach Resorts
- Flowers and Cakes
- Mud Volcano
- Neil Island and its Exotic Beaches
- City Tour attractions
4 Nights Port Blair - 2 Night Havelock Island - 1 Night Neil Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP AND CELLULAR JAIL
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND IN CRUISE AND ALL NEIL ATTRACTIONS
- Day 3 NEIL ISLAND TO HAVELOCK ISLAND IN CRUISE AND RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO EXPLORE BEACH RESORT AND FOR WATER ACTIVITIES. EVENING CANDLE LIT DINNER AND DECORATED BEDS
- Day 5 ELEPHANT BEACH SNORKELING TRIP. LATER HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 6 ROSS ISLAND AND NORTH BAY ISLAND TRIP
- Day 7 CHATHAM SAW MILL, ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM AND FISHERIES MUSEUM. LATER SHOPPING TRIP
- Day 8 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Post lunch rest and later proceed to one among the most visited attraction in Andaman Islands, Cellular Jail. This jail before India's Independence hosted the most ferocious prisoners in the Andaman Islands. Today this jail stands as a national memorial. Visit to the this historic attractions and know about the rich history of the Andaman Islands. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Check out from the hotel and board a ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching the island our representative will take you to your respective resort. Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach and Sitapur Beach and Laxmanpur beach Firstly we cover, Bharatpur Beach. The closest white sand beach to Neil dock, Bharatpur beach. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can avail snorkeling, glass bottom boats rides and Jet Ski rides here. Then, visit to Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. We also visit Laxmanpur beach. Known as the sunset point at Neil Island, Laxmanpur beach is a vast open white sand beach. Post completion we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart from Neil to Havelock Island. On arrival our representative will be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Then proceed to selected hotel to relax. After Lunch enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day. Candle Lit Dinner and decorated beds will be set up on this day.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Our representative then attends you and drop you to board a ferry back to Port Blair where you spend your night for overnight stay.
Visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s & Peacocks. Smritika Museum records the life of its political prisoners. Explore the ruins of the island from where Britishers once governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Then begin your excursion to North Bay - Coral Island with Glass Bottom Boat Ride. Here one can explore the Coral reefs underwater. The lighthouse seen in North Bay Island trip is the same that is seen in the back of a 20 Rupee Note. Snorkeling, Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done here as well. Note: There is no bottled water sold on Ross Island and hence we would recommend you to carry bottled water with you and cold filtered water is available at Ross Island ticket counter at no cost. Ross Island is closed on Wednesday. If your tour falls on Wednesday we would interchange it with the previous days plan.
Start your day by visiting some of the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the famous Chatham Saw Mill, which is amongst the oldest sawmill in Asia. The saw mill is named after this island. Then proceed to Anthropological Museum that hosts the tools, the pictures and the history of the aboriginal tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this proceed to the Fisheries Museum and Naval Marine museums that host varieties of fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a break and refresh yourself with varieties of delicious food options in the Andaman Islands. We then begin our journey to the famous Cellular Jail, which hosted Indias most famous political prisoners. One among them was Veer Savarkar. The Veer Savarkar Airport is named after this freedom fighter. Later in the evening we take a shopping tour to the best locations where coral artifacts are sold. Purchase gifts for your friends and family from these places. Later drop back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Return home with sweet memories of these mesmerizing Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- All Side Cruises to transfer from One Island to the Other.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Candle Lit Dinner by the beach side in Havelock Island.
- Decorated Bed once in Havelock Island.
- Cakes and Bouquet.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil Island in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE.
- Complementary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complementary trip to a neary by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- GST is not included.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Tour with Beach Resort at Havelock Starts at : Rupees 26000/- Per Person
SUMMER OFFER - UPTO 10% OFF ON PACKAGES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20, 2017 (T & C Apply)