7 Nights and 8 Days Amazing Andaman
A custom tour designed for you to discover the beauty of Andamans! Discover the exotic islands and beautiful marine life, which takes you into a completely different world. Travel from Port Blair to Havelock experiencing the delights of Southern Andaman, the aquamarine color waters and the white sand beaches. Join us on a voyage of discovery and relaxation passing through dense tropical forest to reach the Lime Stone Caves. Bask in the sunshine and experience snorkeling to explore the beautiful coral reefs.
- Carbyn's Cove Beach
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach + Boat Ride + Snorkeling
- Neil island attractions
- Baratang Island + Limestone caves
- Jolly Bouy island glass bottom Boat trip
- Ross Island
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock
4 Nights Port Blair - 2 Nights Havelock Island - 1 Night Neil Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP , CARBYNE'S COVE BEACH + LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND. LATER LAXMANPUR BEACH, BHARATPUR BEACH AND SITAPUR BEACH
- Day 3 NEIL TO HAVELOCK ISLAND. LATER RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 BOAT RIDE TO ELEPHANT BEACH AND SNORKELING
- Day 5 HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR AND ROSS ISLAND
- Day 6 JOLLY BOUY ISLAND TRIP AND WANDOOR BEACH
- Day 7 BARATANG ISLAND LIMESTONE CAVES AND MUD VOLCANO IN PERSONAL VEHICLE
- Day 8 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. After Lunch proceed to the nearest Beach (9Kms), Carbyns Cove. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Carbyns Cove ideal for swimming & bathing. Proceed back to your Hotel to freshen up and in the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Drop back to the hotel.
Check out from the hotel and board a premium cruise to Neil Island, upon reaching the island our representative will take you to respective resort. Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach, Sitapur Beach and Laxmanpur beach – is a secluded beach, lies 2 km north of Neil jetty. View the natural coral bridge and stay to view the mesmerizing sunset.
Havelock Island, 54 Kms from Port Blair is one among the most popular destination. Departure from Neil Island on a high speed cruise to Havelock Island. On arrival our representative will be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Then proceed to selected hotel to relax. After Lunch enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach (N/Ac Car/Jeep will be provided for pickup and drop, time spent 3-4 hours). This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to your beach resort to relax and unwind.
After breakfast, embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat Elephant beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach, the reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.Upon completion, return back to the resort to relax.
Note:Inclusive of snorkeling, car pick up, boat ride and drop to jetty.
Start your journey from Havelock to Port Blair. Upon reaching our representative will attend you and will take you to the hotel for checkin. Post lunch visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, a destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer?s & Peacocks.
Return back to Port Blair and later in the evening we take you to do shopping before your last night at this amazing destination, Andamans.
After breakfast, start a journey to one among the most preferred destination at the Port Blair, the Jolly Bouy Island. This island is located inside the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park and flaunts of having almost white sand beach with canopies and dense bushes. A mixture of both shallow and deep waters, the island is perfect for snorkeling and scuba diving. Rich in colorful and beautiful fauna, the underwater marine life here is fantastic. Also visit Wandoor beach after returning back from Jolly Bouy Island. Later return back to your hotel in the evening.
Depart to Baratang Island by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve in a convoy. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey you would reach Baratang jetty. Launch service is available to cross the sea bay. Enjoy the breathtaking fiber boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back for overnight stay at respective hotel at Port Blair by the same route. Note : A Personal AC vehicle will be provided for your trip to Baratang Island. If you wish to go in shared vehicle then the cost of the trip will be reduced. Baratang island in CLOSED on Mondays.
Return home with sweet memories of this mesmerizing Island.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast and all taxes on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel vouchers in the trip.
- Complementary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complementary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Including all taxes.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 19500/- Per Person
FESTIVE OFFER - 1 FREE BEGINNER SCUBA DIVING COURSE AT HAVELOCK ISLAND ON ALL OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)