5 Nights and 6 Days � Andaman Escapade
Step back in time and discover a place which up until now been a long kept secret. If you are seeking a place that has buildings no taller than a coconut tree, a place that boasts beautiful, deserted white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters, and some of the friendliest people in the world, the Andaman Islands is for you. This tour brings to you attraction, activities and more than wanted leisure time to bask into the beauty of Andamans.
- Carbyn's Cove Beach
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach + Boat Ride + Snorkeling
- Ross Island
- City Shopping
- Anthropological Museum
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock
3 Nights Port Blair - 2 Night Havelock Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP , CARBYNE'S COVE BEACH AND CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK ISLAND. LATER RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 3 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO ENJOY WHITE SAND BEACH RESORTS AND TO DO WATER ACTIVITIES
- Day 4 BOAT RIDE TO ELEPHANT BEACH AND SNORKELING. EVENING HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 5 ROSS ISLAND AND ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM. LATER SHOPPING TRIP
- Day 6 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. After Lunch proceed to the nearest Beach, Corbyn's Cove. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbyn's Cove ideal for swimming & bathing.� � Coastal� drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
How about a day doing nothing and just sitting near a beach with your loved ones and a book to read or a beer in hand? This day will be perfect for this. You can even avail an activity such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk or Snorkeling during this day. Today is a leisure day when you just relax by the beach.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Later in the evening around 4:00 PM you board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon arriving in Port Blair, our representative attends you and drop you back to your hotel. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment, car pick up, boat ride and drop to � the harbor. (The trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility). Please note that NO Swimming Skills are required for this activity. Do note that many hotels in Andaman Islands have early check-out timing around 8:00 AM.
Visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer�s & Peacocks. Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. Upon return from Ross Island visit to the tribal museums that hosts history of various kinds of tribes in the Andaman. Later in the evening proceed to the shopping point to purchase gifts for your family and friends.
Return home with sweet memories of this mesmerizing Island :) .
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast and all taxes on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel vouchers in the trip.
- Complementary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complementary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Including all taxes.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 11000/- Per Person
FESTIVE OFFER - 1 FREE BEGINNER SCUBA DIVING COURSE AT HAVELOCK ISLAND ON ALL OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)