6 Nights and 7 Days - Andaman Island Backpacking Tour
Signature Eco Tour By our Core Team Member
This is purely a backpacking tour customized by one of our core team member. Now, this is his way of travelling and he wanted to share this experience with you all. Here we begin! This tour takes you to the most loved destinations in the Andaman archipelago and we travel in a different way. We trek, we walk, we stay in scuba resorts, we do scuba diving, we do sea walk and much more. The idea behind this tour is to experience the best tours and activities in the Andaman Islands and to spend very minimal in accommodation. Very minimal in accommodation doesn't mean any accommodation, these are clean with decent service and yes personally suggested by Experience Andamans team for those on a strict budget. This tour comes with Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling, boat rides, cruises and more...
- Ross Island Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Walking
- Elephant Beach and Snorkeling
- Neil Island and its exotic beaches
- Ross Island
- Baratang Lime Stone Caves
- Ferry and Cruise Rides
3 Nights Port Blair - 2 Nights Havelock – 1 Night Neil
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP . EVENING ROSS ISLAND LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND. LATER ALL NEIL BEACHES
- Day 3 NEIL ISLAND TO HAVELOCK ISLAND. EVENING AT RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 SCUBA DIVING IN HAVELOCK ISLAND. 2 WHEELER FOR A SELF RIDE EXPERIENCE
- Day 5 BOAT RIDE TO ELEPHANT BEACH INCLUDING BOAT RIDE, SEAWALKING AND SNORKELING. LATER RETURN TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 6 BARATANG ISLAND LIME STONE CAVES AND MUD VOLCANO
- Day 7 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside the Airport holding a placard with your name on it. You will then be taken to your hotel where you rest and relax. Post lunch, we proceed to one among the most visited attraction in the Andaman Islands on a boat. Earlier, this destination was the headquarters of the Britishers. Yes, we are speaking about Ross Island, the first administrative settlement of Britishers in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Experience Light and Sound Show is Ross Island amidst Deers and Peacocks. Later, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Check out from the hotel and board a ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching this island our representative will attend you and will take you to your respective hotel. Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach, Sitapur Beach and Laxmanpur beach. Firstly we cover,
Bharatpur Beach. The closest white sand beach to Neil dock, Bharatpur beach. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can avail snorkeling, glass bottom boats rides and Jet Ski rides here.
Then, visit Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. We also visit Laxmanpur beach. Known as the sunset point at Neil Island, Laxmanpur beach is a vast open white sand beach.
Post completion we drop you back to your hotel.
Stay in an Eco Resort in Neil Island.
Today we depart to the Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Neil Island to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this, we drop you back to your Eco Resort in Havelock.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited Scuba destination in Havelock Island. Get trained with the dive masters who are possibly the best underwater divers in India. Explore the underwater experience. Once your diving trip is completed the entire day is left to relax at your resort. A two wheeler is also provided so that you can explore the island by yourself.
Note : A personal video will be shot during your underwater scuba diving experience.
Today, we embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat Elephant beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach. This destination is also a great place to just spend a day to relax. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine lives. Also, experience India's first sea walking experience. Here you walk on the seabed. Sometimes, this experience is compared with that of the moon walk. Experience this amazing activity at elephant beach before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind. Post completion of this tour we return back to Havelock Dock/Jetty where we board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon reaching Port Blair, we attend you and drop you to your hotel in Port Blair.
Note: A personal picture will be shot during your underwater sea walking experience.
Depart to Baratang Island by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve in a convoy. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey, you would reach Baratang jetty. Launch service is available to cross the sea bay. Enjoy the breathtaking fiber boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Limestone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back to Port Blair for overnight stay.
Departure with memories of this exotic destination, Andaman Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in NON AC rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island on double sharing basis.
- All sightseeing by private NON AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- All side Ferry Tickets Included. One Side Makruzz/coastal cruise and the other 2 Sides Green Ocean deck ferry.Please note the Private ferries are not operational from june end onwards till September, in that situation Govt ferry shall be arranged.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Scuba Diving and Sea Walk Included
- Travel assistance by Experience Andamans Travel Experts in all the islands
- Baratang Island trip in Shared AC Bus
- Complementary snorkelling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- GST is included.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
This is a Backpacking and Budgeted Tour with all the best activities
(Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling, Trekking, Boat Ride and Cruise Ride) in Andaman.
Tour can be customized as per requirements.
Port Blair - Hotel Adarsh/Aashiana or Similar
Havelock Island - V Knot/ El Dorado NON AC/Hotel Saurav or Similar
Neil Island - Hotel Kingfisher or Similar
Offer : Free Snorkeling At Havelock Island. Includes Scuba Diving, Sea Walking and Baratang Island Trip.
Rupees 24000/- Per Person (Minimum 4 Adults Required)
SEASON OFFER - FREE SEA WALKING / JET SKI RIDE ON OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)