8 Nights and 9 Days - Twin Islands - Diglipur
An amazing tour for people looking to go OFF THE TRACK to explore a completely different world. Twin island “Ross and Smith” at Diglipur is one of the most exotic and untouched destination not even seen my many residents at Andamans. If you have ever thought to walk from one island to the other then this is your tour option. Diglipur, said to offer experiences better than Port Blair, Havelock and Neil is at your plate. Visit to the remotest corners of Andaman Islands, Diglipur. Visit to the twin islands and explore the untouched experiences of this exotic destination, Andaman.
- Carbyn's Cove Beach
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Diglipur - Ross and Smith Island
- Lifeline of Andamans - Vehicle Ferry
- Elephant Beach + Snorkeling
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock and Neil
- Baratang Island Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano
- South Andaman
- Middle Andaman Island
- North Andaman Island
3 Nights Port Blair - 2 Night Diglipur Island - 2 Night Havelock Island - 1 Night Baratang Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICKUP. LATER CORBYNS COVE BEACH AND CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK ISLAND AND RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 3 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO DO WATER ACTIVITIES AND TO ENJOY WHITE SAND BEACHES
- Day 4 ELEPHANT BEACH SNORKELING TRIP. LATER HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 5 TRAVEL FROM PORT BLAIR TO DIGLIPUR THROUGH THE ANDAMAN GRAND TRUNC ROAD
- Day 6 TRIP TO ROSS AND SMITH ISLAND. ALSO VISIT ARIAL BAY BEACH
- Day 7 TRAVEL FROM DIGLIPUR TO BARATANG ISLAND. ALSO VISIT AMBKUNJ BEACH AND MANGROVE WALKWAY IN RANGAT. OVERNIGHT STAY IN BARATANG ISLAND
- Day 8 BARATANG ISLAND LIMESTONE CAVES AND MUD VOLCANO. LATER TRANSFER FROM BARATANG TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 9 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. After Lunch proceed to the nearest Beach, Corbyn's Cove. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbyn's Cove ideal for swimming & bathing.Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
How about a day doing nothing and just sitting near a beach with your loved ones and a book to read or a beer in hand? This day will be perfect for this. You can even avail an activity such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk or Snorkeling during this day. Today is a leisure day when you just relax by the beach. Note: Activities such as Scuba Diving or Fishing trips can be done on this day.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Upon completion of this tour we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Later in the evening around 4:00 PM you board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon arriving in Port Blair, our representative attends you and drop you back to your hotel.
Depart from Port Blair to Diglipur Island (325 KMS) by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. On your journey you will take the route of Andaman Grand Trunk road passing through Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur & overnight stay at Diglipur. Experience the lifeline of the Andaman islands, Vehicle Ferry on your journey. A personal ac vehicle will be provided for your trip to the Diglipur Island.
This day we visit the heart of Diglipur, Ross and Smith Island. 2 Islands separated by a Sand bar is a treat to see and experience. Your journey begins from Arial Bay Jetty by boat. It takes around 30 minutes by boat to reach the twin Island. Virgin beaches at this island is a treat to experience. Spend your day enjoying the turquoise water and walk on the Sand bar that adjoins both Ross and Smith Island. We then return back from this trip and visit Aerial bay beach that is one among the turtle nesting grounds in Diglipur. Overnight Stay in Diglipur.
Today we start early from Diglipur and visit Amkunj beach and Dhannilah Mangrove Walkway in Rangat. These eco experiences puts you in front of the other exotic part of Andaman Islands. We then move forward to visit Baratang Island where we spend our night admist tropical forest.
Today, we cover all the attractions in Baratang Island. We cover both Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano. Ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back from Baratang Island to Port Blair for overnight stay..
Return home with sweet memories of this mesmerizing Island.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast and all taxes on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel vouchers in the trip.
- Complementary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complementary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Including all taxes.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent and Cheapest pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 27500/- Per Person
FESTIVE OFFER - 1 FREE BEGINNER SCUBA DIVING COURSE AT HAVELOCK ISLAND ON ALL OUR PACKAGES*