7 Nights and 8 Days Havelock Neil Exotica
An amazing trip that takes you to a total of 7 different islands during your 7 days trip in the Andaman Islands. Explore amazing attractions during your visit to the Andaman Islands. Bask in the beauty of these untouched experiences and explore the islands in a completely different way.
- Carbyn's Cove Beach
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach + Boat Ride + Snorkeling
- Neil island attractions
- Ross Island
- North Bay Island
- Local Sightseeing
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock
4 Nights Port Blair - 2 Nights Havelock Island - 1 Night Neil Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP , CARBYNE'S COVE BEACH + LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND. LATER LAXMANPUR BEACH, BHARATPUR BEACH AND SITAPUR BEACH
- Day 3 NEIL TO HAVELOCK ISLAND. LATER RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO ENJOY WHITE SAND WHITE BEACH RESORTS AND TO DO WATER ACTIVITIES
- Day 5 BOAT RIDE TO ELEPHANT BEACH AND SNORKELING. LATER HAVELOCK ISLAND TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 6 ROSS ISLAND AND NORTH BAY ISLAND TRIP
- Day 7 ANTHROPOLOGICAL, NAVAL MARINE AND CHATHAM MUSEUM. LATER SHOPPING TRIP
- Day 8 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Post lunch rest and later proceed to one among the most visited attraction in Andaman Islands, Cellular Jail. This jail before India's Independence hosted the most ferocious prisoners in the Andaman Islands. Today this jail stands as a national memorial. Visit to the this historic attractions and know about the rich history of the Andaman Islands. Also visit Corbyns Cove beach, coastal drive to this beach is just amazing. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Check out from the hotel and board a ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching the island our representative will take you to your respective resort. Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach and Sitapur Beach and Laxmanpur beach Firstly we cover, Bharatpur Beach. The closest white sand beach to Neil dock, Bharatpur beach. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can avail snorkeling, glass bottom boats rides and Jet Ski rides here. Then, visit to Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. We also visit Laxmanpur beach. Known as the sunset point at Neil Island, Laxmanpur beach is a vast open white sand beach. Post completion we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart from Neil to Havelock Island. On arrival our representative will be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Then proceed to selected hotel to relax. Post Lunch enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Our representative then attends you and drops you to board a ferry back to Port Blair where you spend your night for overnight stay.
Visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s & Peacocks. Smritika Museum records the life of its political prisoners. Explore the ruins of the island from where Britishers once governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Then begin your excursion to North Bay - Coral Island with Glass Bottom Boat Ride. Here one can explore the Coral reefs underwater. The lighthouse seen in North Bay Island trip is the same that is seen in the back of a 20 Rupee Note. Snorkeling, Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done here as well. Note: There is no bottled water sold on Ross Island and hence we would recommend you to carry bottled water with you and cold filtered water is available at Ross Island ticket counter at no cost. Ross Island is closed on Wednesday. If your tour falls on Wednesday we would interchange it with the previous days plan.
Start your day by visiting some of the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the famous Chatham Saw Mill, which is amongst the oldest sawmill in Asia. The saw mill is named after this island. Then proceed to Anthropological Museum that hosts the tools, the pictures and the history of the aboriginal tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this proceed to the Fisheries Museum and Naval Marine museums that host varieties of fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a break and refresh yourself with varieties of delicious food options in the Andaman Islands. We also visit Naval Marine Museum. The Veer Savarkar Airport is named after this freedom fighter. Later in the evening we take a shopping tour to the best locations where coral artefacts are sold. Purchase gifts for your friends and family from these places. Later drop back to your hotel in Port Blair.
Return home with sweet memories of this mesmerizing Island.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on double sharing basis except for economy package.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels except for Economy Package.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil Island in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE.
- Complimentary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complimentary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Bottled Mineral Water on Daily Basis in Port Blair.
- Complimentary Jet Ski Ride for Our Premium and Deluxe Package Customers
- 1 Complimentary Sea Walking for Our Deluxe Delight, Luxury and Elite Customers
- Flower Bouquet for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- Packet of Wet Tissue for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- GST is included in this package.
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 16135/- Per PersonWith Best Ever Inclusions in Andaman.
SEASON OFFER - FREE SEA WALKING / JET SKI RIDE ON OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)