5 Nights and 6 Days Havelock Neil Escapade
The elegantly designed package offers a relaxing trip, which will let your eyes sooth with the mesmerizing natural beauty. Bask in the sunshine and experience the diverse marine life for which Andaman in renowned around the world.
- Carbyn's Cove Beach
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach Snorkelling Excursion
- Neil Island and its exotic beaches
- More than wanted leisure time
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock and Neil
- Return Airfare from Chennai/Kolkata Included
2 Nights Port Blair - 2 Nights Havelock Island - 1 Night Neil Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP + CARBYNS COVE + CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR -> NEIL ISLAND + NEIL BEACHES + SUNSET
- Day 3 NEIL -> HAVELOCK ISLAND + RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 DAY AT LEISURE.KEPT FREE TO ENJOY WHITE SAND BEACH RESORTS AND TO DO WATER ACTIVITIES
- Day 5 BOAT RIDE TO ELEPHANT BEACH AND SNORKELLING. LATER HAVELOCK -> PORT BLAIR AND SHOPPING TOUR
- Day 6 AIRPORT DROP
Board a flight from Chennai/Kolkata to Port Blair. Upon arrival our representative will attend you and drop you to your hotel to rest and relax. After Lunch proceed to the nearest Beach, Corbyn's Cove. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbyn's Cove ideal for swimming & bathing. Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel..
Today, we begin our journey to Neil Island from Port Blair. Upon reaching Neil, we attend you and drop you to your hotel. Rest and refresh yourself. We then begin our journey to the explore the beauty of Neil Island. Firstly we cover, Bharatpur Beach. The closest white sand beach to Neil dock, Bharatpur beach. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can avail snorkeling, glass bottom boats rides and Jet Ski rides here. Then, visit to Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. We also visit Laxmanpur beach. Known as the sunset point at Neil Island, Laxmanpur beach is a vast open white sand beach. Post completion we drop you back to your hotel.
Today, we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Neil Island to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beach side resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beaches, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
How about a day doing nothing and just sitting near a beach with your loved ones and a book to read or a beer in hand? This day will be perfect for this. You can even avail an activity such as Scuba Diving or Sea Walk during this day. Today, is a leisure day when you just relax by the beach.
Today, we embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 40 min by Boat Elephant beach offers snorkelers calm blue crystal clear shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach. This destination is also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Upon completion, return back to board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon reaching our representative will attend you and will take you to the hotel for check-in. Evening Shopping Tour to purchase gifts for friends and family.
Checkout the hotel and proceed to the airport to return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination. We will be sad to see you leave, with a hope to see you back again in future. Do note that hotels have an early check out time. Guest will need to keep their luggage in the reception kiosk, if your scheduled flight is in the afternoon. If you wish to visit any attraction during your free time then do let us know.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Airfare Deals on Select Dates Only.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast and all taxes on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Return Airfare from Chennai/Kolkata/Bangalore Economy Class.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel vouchers in the trip.
- Complementary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complementary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Including all taxes.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Standard Tour : Rupees 27500/- Per Person
Deluxe Tour : Rupees 33800/- Per Person
Exclusive Return Airfare Trip.
SUMMER OFFER - UPTO 10% OFF ON PACKAGES UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20, 2017 (T & C Apply)