Visiting the Andaman Islands is the best decision you will take this vacation. This archipelago is perfect for its natural beauty and makes one wonder of the grandeur of nature in its full splendor. Waking up with a view of the vast sea, smooth breeze playing with your hair and a cup of tea on the balcony of the room with your partner is a romantic and relaxing way to start your day. So, if you haven’t booked the rooms yet and intend to enjoy some peaceful time in a luxurious room with your family then here is the list of best 4-Star Hotels in Andaman:
Hotels in Port Blair
- Hotel NK International: Luxury does not usually compliment budget but in this case, these oxymoron’s have come together. The 32 room hotel has three different categories namely Premium, Deluxe, and Super Deluxe. The rooms are designed keeping in mind the natural light comes in; rooms are furnished with the latest upholstery, bathroom, and fittings. The hotel is just 3 Km away from the airport and local jetty that you can board for Havelock or other islands. You also get to explore Aberdeen Bazar, the largest market or bazaar in Andaman.
Facilities: Flat screen LCD Television, Wi-Fi, air conditioner, etc.
- J Hotel: J Hotel is strategically located in the heart of the city offering 32 elegantly designed rooms. It is at a short distance from major tourist attractions like water sports complex, Corbyn’s Cove beach, and cellular jail. It is about 10 minutes drive from the airport so, is a perfect destination for leisure and business travelers. J Hotel offers unmatched services including deluxe rooms, rooftop restaurant, and vibrant infrastructure to serve everyone’s needs.
Facilities: All day room service, in-room tea/ coffee maker, 24 hours power backup, 24*7 reception/ front desk and banquet hall.
- Hotel Shompen: Hotel Shompen named after a tribe in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is situated in the heart of the Port Blair city. It offers 32 well-appointed rooms with different layouts which are equipped with modern facilities.
Facilities: Complimentary breakfast, internet access, laundry facility and airport transportation.
- The North reef hotel: This hotel is situated at Phoenix Bay Port Blair. It is a premium hotel and located in close proximity to important tourist attractions in and around Port Blair. The hotel has well-appointed rooms equipped with all basic facilities. It is a perfect stay option for leisure and business travelers both.
Facilities: Well appointed rooms, indoor games, gym, and bar.
Range 10-15 K
- Sentinel: Sentinel is located in South Andaman on Phoenix Bay. The best thing about this hotel is that it is centrally located and hence one can easily enjoy water sports, sightseeing and marvels of nature in his close vicinity. Its garden is the treat to the eyes and a perfect place to relax and have a delicious meal with family. They have 53 fully furnished and beautiful rooms designed keeping in mind the comfort and requirements of tourist.
Facilities: Restaurant to dine-in, swimming pool, Cinque bar, etc.
- Fortune Resort Bay Island: The exquisite resort will make you relax immediately because of its surroundings on the Marine Hill amidst nature. The breathtaking view from the room will give a perfect start to your day with a brewing cup of coffee that you can make yourself with the coffee maker in the rooms. The rooms are spacious and beautifully designed including a television, air conditioner, safety box, hairdryer for customers comfort. They have many facilities available in the hotel and you can easily spend the whole day inside without getting bored.
Facilities: Open deck restaurant Mandalay, Lounge called Look Out, Nico Bar, Swimming Pool, Table Tennis and room of indoor games, currency exchange counter, etc.
- Sea Shell: The Panoramic view of sunrise will make you go wow on the very first day of your stay in Sea Shell Beach Resort. The resort is located on the top of Marine Hill, you get 24-hour room service and staff for assistance. Hotel is known not just for its palatial rooms but also for cuisine and a live band. They have a multi-cuisine restaurant where you can enjoy delicacies from best of the chefs in a live kitchen. So, book your room now before it gets too late.
Facilities: Conference hall named Moksha and Utsav, Salt & Pepper dining restaurant, Amaya, Rooftop lounge-bar, etc.
- Peerless Sarovar Portico: The famous Peerless Sarovar Portico resort is located in close vicinity to the Corbyn’s Cove beach and is easily accessible from the main city. The lush green garden and the superb landscape is breath-taking. The views from this resort are the finest and you will love spending time here with the ones you love. It has a total of 50 rooms with exquisite interiors that offer a view of the sea.
Facilities: Fitness center, Sea Sip Bar, Corbyn’s Delight (fine dining restaurant), room service, tea/ coffee maker and doctor on call.
- Sinclairs Bayview: Sinclairs Bayview is located near to the Aberdeen Clock Tower and offers an amazing view to the most popular Cellular Jail of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It has 46 rooms and suites which offer more than the sea view because they are virtually in the sea. Book Valentine room to get the view of blue-green waters on the one side and Ross Island on the other.
Facilities: Multi-cuisine restaurant. Sea deck, pool table, barbeques, special candlelight dinners, laundry service, seaside lawns and airport transfers
Hotels in Havelock Island
- Holiday Inn Beach Resort: A beautiful resort nestled amidst a wide stretch of sea and palm trees makes a perfect place to unwind. It has all the basic necessities an urban native needs for survival on an island including a comfortable, luxurious and affordable room with television. Wi-Fi which is not easily available in hotels and is considered a luxury in Havelock is available in the hotel and the authentic seafood will entice your taste buds.
Facilities: In-house restaurant, Television, Room Service, Wi-fi
- Dolphin Yatri Nivas Resort: This resort is in high demand as it is a government funded resort and does not cost a bomb. It gives a beautiful view of the beach and vast turquoise sea where you can go for a walk, sunbathe or enjoy water sports. They have well-equipped rooms spacious enough to walk around, air conditioning facility, attached bathroom, and intercom to call staff for assistance. The added feature of the deluxe rooms is that every room has its balcony where you can enjoy morning tea/coffee with your spouse witnessing sunrise or sunset.
Facilities: Tea/coffee maker, intercom facility, air conditioning, television, etc.
- Ocean Pearl Beach Resort: Enjoy your stay in Eco-huts or cottages and deluxe rooms with a balcony view of the vast sea from the Ocean Pearl Beach Resort. One of the top-notch resort in Havelock, it is known for its conventional dishes, ethnic interiors, and friendly staff. The staff will take care of your needs throughout the day; making your stay even more memorable. The mangrove enriched beach near to the hotel is ideal for snorkeling, scuba diving, and underwater swimming.
Facilities: Air conditioned rooms, mini fridge in rooms, sofa, etc.
Range 10-15 K
- Havelock Beach Resort: Ideal hotel to connect with nature and self, Havelock Beach resort will make you fall in love with nature. It may come across as a very traditional resort but actually, it is a fusion of modern facilities and ethnic architectural designs. This resort is away from the city life and gives a much needed time for contemplation and peace of mind. The rooms or eco-huts are fully equipped with basic amenities and furnished with modern furniture and settings. They do not give an option for Wi-Fi as the resort is based on the theme of relaxation and break from the outside world.
Facilities: Air conditioner, coffee/tea maker, television, personal bathroom, etc.
- Aparupa Sands Marina: Known for private luxury cottages, this place has its own private beach where tourists can relax and unwind. Here you can go for special candlelight dinners on request. The wooden-built cottages are equipped with all modern amenities to make your stay comfortable and staff members also provide room decoration on demand. It has its own in-house restaurant that offers multi-cuisine though the Speciality remains sea food.
Facilities: Air conditioned cottages, room service, restaurant, etc.
- Symphony Palms Beach Resort: If you fantasise about waking up next to the beach, then Symphony Palms beach resort is the place for you. This beach resort offers divine and splendid views of the sun-kissed beaches. They have 100 luxurious and nicely decorated cottages which are a perfect choice for a leisure holiday. This place welcomes you to a world of tranquillity and nature’s serenity. Room categories include Havelock Casa, Havelock Cottage, Lagoon Suite, and Eco-Comfort Villa.
Facilities: 24-hour front desk, restaurant, Barbecue Grill, floor butler, air-conditioned rooms, gardens, luggage storage, free breakfast and banquet facilities.
- Sea Shell Havelock: This resort is bliss for every traveller for the luxuries and comforts it offers. It is also known for its location, fantastic views and hospitality. If you want to unwind and spend some time in nature, this is the place to be. It has different categories of rooms including Andaman Bungalow, Andaman Lagoon, Andaman Chalet, Andaman Cottage and Andaman Villa.
Facilities: Air conditioner, Minibar, Tea/ coffee maker and all modern facilities
- Munjoh Ocean Resort: Munjoh undoubtedly is the best beach resort on Havelock Island. It has a private beach, be here to experience the enormity of sea and have an experience of a lifetime. Room categories include Royal Chalet, Garden Cottage, Lotus Suite, Luxury Villas and Ocean Suite. The resort has been setting trends on the Islands since it has been opened, embark on an adventure and explore the magical Havelock Island by experiencing the true Island life-The Munjoh Life.
Facilities: Well appointed rooms, Beach Shack, Blue Betel Cafe, Bo’s Bar, and modern facilities.
- Barefoot Resorts: Barefoot is inspired by everything Andamans have to offer to its travelers and endeavors to bring the magic of the place into your resort experience. It consists of 31 tastefully designed thatch tents, cottages and sea villas which have striking interiors, all modern facilities and ensuite bathrooms. The resort has been constructed using environmentally sensitive indigenous materials which makes it the only ecologically friendly resort in the entire Islands. It is set on the Beach no 7 (popularly known as Asia’s best beach), amidst the beautiful tropical forests which makes a holiday at this place an experience of a lifetime.
Facilities: Oma spa, air-conditioned rooms, and authentic seafood.
Hotels in Neil Island
- Pearl Park Beach Resort: Located on Lakshmanpur beach, it is a resort that offers everything with class and taste. Every room or cottage is sea facing and you can absorb the positive vibes and view of the sunrise. The cool breeze blowing on the beach, white sand and sea make an ideal location for a walk with your partner or a beachside dinner. They have at least 50 rooms that are fully furnished with basic amenities where you can crash and have a sound sleep.
Facilities: Mini children park, Wi-Fi, Pick and drop facility from airport or ferry point, etc.
- Summer Sand: The palatial beach resort is all that you need on this exotic island. Summer Sand is known not for the rooms but Casa’s, villas and mansions that will make you feel like a king or queen. Every room is made with a theme and designed to maximise the comfort and is worth every penny. If you are visiting with kids then they will enjoy playing in the swimming pool and adults can enjoy the rejuvenating spa treatments that will ooze even the last pinch of the stress out of your system.
Facilities: Spa, room service, internet access, laundry facility, private butler, bellhop facility, etc.
- Sea Shell Resort: This resort offers splendid views of lush greenery and mesmerizing beach. The rooms are well appointed which ensure you enjoy a comfortable stay in the close vicinity of nature. They have an all-day dining retro-bar where world-class delicacies and mocktails and cocktails are served. If you are visiting Neil to relax and unwind, SeaShell is the place to be.
Facilities: Cozy wooden air conditioned cottage, views from the balcony, LCD TV, electronic safe, 24 hours running hot and cold water, and tea/ coffee maker.
So, enjoy your vacations in the Andaman Islands in style in these hotels that will make your stay worthwhile. When comfort meets natural surroundings, it makes the trip more fun and relaxing at the same time. For more details on homestay and sea view hotels, keep reading our blog.