6 Nights and 7 Days Diglipur Excursion
Run away to the most amazing island in the Andaman Archipelago, Havelock Island. Explore the untouched reefs and white sand beaches of this island. This trip makes sure that you are at your most loved destination on time. Later travel to the remotest corners of Andaman Islands, Diglipur. Visit to the twin islands and explore the untouched experiences of this exotic destination, Andaman.
- Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock
- Ross and Smith Island - Twin Island
- Rangat - Ambkunj Beach
- Diglipur Island
- South Andaman
- Middle Andaman Island
- North Andaman Island
2 Nights Port Blair - 2 Nights Havelock Island - 2 Nights Diglipur
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 Airport Pick Up and Transfer from Port Blair to Havelock Island
- Day 2 Trip to Kalapathar Beach and Radhanagar Beach Sunset
- Day 3 Day at leisure. Kept Free to do water activities and to enjoy the beach resorts. Later transfer from Havelock to Port Blair
- Day 4 Travel from Port Blair to Diglipur
- Day 5 Trip to Ross and Smith Island. Later visit Arial Bay Beach
- Day 6 Travel from Diglipur to Port Blair. Also visit Ambkunj Beach in Rangat
- Day 7 Airport Drop
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will then be taken to board a ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival in Havelock Island, our representative will attend you and will drop you to your resort in Havelock Island. Rest and explore the beach side resort in Havelock Island. Note: Please note that you have to arrive before 1:00 PM in the Andaman Islands to get transferred to Havelock Island on the same day.
Today we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Swim and take pictures at the best-rated attraction in the Andaman Islands. Post this we begin our trip to the Kalapathar beach. The drive to reach this beach is amazing. A vast open sea with turquoise waters is a treat to see and experience during your journey to Kalapathar beach. Post this we drop you back to your resort in Havelock Island. Note: You have the flexibility to change the timings as per your convenience. In general, this trip starts around 9:30 AM.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk and Snorkeling can be done on this day. Later around 4:00 PM transfer from Havelock Island to Port Blair. Upon reaching Port Blair our representative will attend you and will drop you to your hotel for overnight stay.
Depart from Port Blair to Diglipur Island (325 KMS) by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. On your journey you will take the route of Andaman Grand Trunk road passing through Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur & overnight stay at Diglipur. Experience the lifeline of the Andaman islands, Vehicle Ferry on you journey. A personal ac vehicle will be provided for your trip to the Diglipur Island.
This day we visit the heart of Diglipur, Ross and Smith Island. 2 Islands separated by a Sand bar is a treat to see and experience. Your jouney begins from Arial Bay Jetty by boat. It takes around 30 minutes by boat to reach the twin Island. Virgin beaches at this island is a treat to experience. Spend your day enjoying the turquoise water and walk on the Sand bar that adjoins both Ross and Smith Island. We then return back from this trip and visit Aerial bay beach that is one among the turtle nesting grounds in Diglipur. Overnight Stay in Diglipur.
Today we start early from Diglipur and visit Amkunj beach in Rangat. At around 3:00 PM we take a convoy through the Jarawa Tribe reserve to reach Port Blair. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
Return home with sweet memories of the Andaman Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels except for Economy Package.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil Island in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE.
- Complimentary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complimentary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Bottled Mineral Water on Daily Basis in Port Blair.
- Packet of Wet Tissue for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- GST is included in this package.
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 22000/- Per PersonWith North and Middle Andaman Islands.
SEASON OFFER - FREE SEA WALKING / JET SKI RIDE ON OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)