The ITT Majestic is another high-speed passenger cruise that runs in the sector of Port Blair, Havelock, and Neil Islands. The cruises were designed by the Australian Naval Architect and built by an Indonesian Company in 2016. This cruise comes in 2 categories- Silver and Majesty, with majesty being expensive among the two.
The vessels have a seating capacity of 200 seats divided into different categories- Economy, Premium, Deluxe, and Luxury/Royal.
The cruise is a single-decked vessel that is fully air-conditioned and the seats are spacious and comfortable.
There is a pantry that serves hot meals, snacks, and a wide choice of drinks for the passengers during the journey. You can make use of the pantry while on the cruise for some snacks or drinks and enjoy your ride.
The vessel has a huge transparent window running through the entire cruise that gives the passengers a great view of the sea during the ride. It allows you to choose your seats while booking your tickets.
The ITT Majestic sails from Port Blair-Havelock-Neil and back to Port Blair as a round trip and the one-way journey will take about 90 minutes to reach the destination.
We suggest you to choose this high-speed cruise for a different experience and your island hopping.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Passenger should carry a valid photo ID Card at the time of check-in.
* Reporting time ONE HOUR before departure.
* Check-in Counter closes 15 minutes before departure
* Boarding closes 10 minutes before departure
* Correction of name is not permitted in ticket once booked. So please ensure the correct name of each passenger.
* Child above 2 years is chargeable
* Rupees 105 for an infant (age 7 days to 1 year)
PEAK SEASON SURCHARGE
Rupees 100/- extra per ticket from December 01 - January 31