6 Nights and 7 Days Baratang Excursion
Sunny, special and untainted, the World's Most Idyllic Islands are a great many miles of flawless white sand shorelines, marvelous coral gardens and purplish blue ponds. Break excursions to the India's most pure islands, the Andaman's. Give up the stresses and listen to waves all through and feel the impression of peace during this trip in Andaman. This trip also introduces you to the tropical side of Andaman Islands, Baratang Island.
- Corbyn's Cove Beach
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island – Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach – Boat Ride + Snorkeling
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock
- Baratang island
- Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano
- Anthropological Museum
- Chatham Island Saw Mill
4 Nights Port Blair - 2 Nights Havelock Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP. LATER CARBYN’S COVE BEACH AND CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK ISLAND AND RADHANAGAR BEACH.
- Day 3 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO ENJOY WHITE SAND BEACH RESORT AND TO ENJOY WATER ACTIVITIES
- Day 4 ELEPHANT BEACH EXCURSION AND SNORKELING. LATER HAVELOCK ISLAND TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 5 BARATANG ISLAND LIMESTONE CAVES AND MUD VOLCANO IN PERSONAL VEHICLE
- Day 6 ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, CHATHAM SAW MILL AND FISHERIES MUSEUM. LATER SHOPPING TRIP
- Day 7 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. After Lunch proceed to the nearest Beach, Corbyn's Cove. The Crescent shaped coconut palm fringed Corbyn's Cove ideal for swimming & bathing.Coastal drive to this beach is awesome, a stretch of around 4 Km with an open sea towards your left is a sight to experience. Take pit stops during this ride to click pictures and to explore the beauty. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Here, our representative attends you and helps you board a ferry back to Port Blair. Upon arrival in Port Blair, we attend you and drop you to your hotel in Port Blair. Note: Inclusive of snorkeling equipment, car pick up, boat ride and drop to the harbor. (The trip is subject to weather conditions and visibility). Please note that NO Swimming Skills are required for this activity. Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 4:00 PM. Please note that Hotel Check out timing in Port Blair is usually at 8:30 AM.
Depart to Baratang Island by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve in a convoy. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. At the end of this forest journey you would reach Baratang jetty. Launch service is available to cross the sea bay. Enjoy the breathtaking fiber boat ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the start point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Return back for overnight stay at respective hotel at Port Blair by the same route. Note : A Personal AC vehicle will be provided for your trip to Baratang Island. If you wish to go in shared vehicle then the cost of the trip will be reduced. Baratang island in CLOSED on Mondays.
Start your day by visiting some of the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the famous Chatham Saw Mill, which is amongst the oldest sawmill in Asia. The saw mill is named after this island. Then proceed to Anthropological Museum that hosts the tools, the pictures and the history of the aboriginal tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this proceed to the Fisheries Museum and Naval Marine museums that host varieties of fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a break and refresh yourself with varieties of delicious food options in the Andaman Islands. We then begin our journey to the famous Cellular Jail, which hosted Indias most famous political prisoners. One among them was Veer Savarkar. The Veer Savarkar Airport is named after this freedom fighter. Later in the evening we take a shopping tour to the best locations where coral artifacts are sold. Purchase gifts for your friends and family from these places. Later drop back to the airport.
Return home with sweet memories of the Andaman Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast and all taxes on double sharing basis. For Economy Hotels Breakfast is not included.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel vouchers in the trip.
- Trip to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complementary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Including all taxes.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent and Cheapest pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 14500/- Per Person
FESTIVE OFFER - 1 FREE BEGINNER SCUBA DIVING COURSE AT HAVELOCK ISLAND ON ALL OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)