6 Nights and 7 Days Honeymoon Package with 4 Days Havelock Island
A tour to just sit back and relax. Take your time and enjoy every moment. An ideal trip for those who do not prefer much crowd. Lazying by the beach side resorts listening to the chant and echoes of the ocean waves.
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Candle Light Dinner
- Elephant beach Snorkeling Trip and boat ride
- Ross Island
- North Bay Island
- Beach Resorts
- Flower and Cakes
- More than wanted leisure time
- Premium Cruise to Havelock and return - Deluxe Class
3 Nights Port Blair - 3 Nights Havelock Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP. LATER CELLULAR JAIL
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK ISLAND IN CRUISE. LATER RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 3 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE FOR WATER ACTIVITIES. EVENING CANDLE LIT DINNER AND DECORATED BEDS
- Day 4 ELEPHANT BEACH SNORKELING TRIP AND BOAT RIDE
- Day 5 HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR IN CRUISE. LATER ROSS ISLAND TRIP
- Day 6 NORTH BAY ISLAND AND SHOPPING TRIP
- Day 7 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Post lunch rest and later proceed to one among the most visited attraction in Andaman Islands, Cellular Jail. This jail before India's Independence hosted the most ferocious prisoners in the Andaman Islands. Today this jail stands as a national memorial. Visit to the this historic attractions and know about the rich history of the Andaman Islands. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island. On arrival our representative will be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Then proceed to selected hotel to relax. After Lunch enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day. Candle Lit Dinner by the beach and Decorated bed will be arranged on this day of your trip.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Our representative then attends you and drop you to your hotel for overnight stay.
Today, we return back from Havelock island to Port Blair. On arrival in Port Blair we attend you and drop you to your hotel in Port Blair. Rest and relax. Later a trip to the first administrative settlements of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Ross is an amazing destination showcasing the luxury Britishers had set up before Indias Independence.
Excursion to the coral Island of Andaman, North Bay Island. Visit this amazing destination and avail glass boat rides during your journey. This is the same island, which is seen in the back of a 20 Rupee Indian Note. Here you can do snorkeling, Sea Walk and Scuba Diving. Return back from this trip and take some rest. Later we go for a shopping trip to the best places to purchase gifts and souvenirs for friends and family. Note : This day can be customized to add Baratang Island / Jolly Bouy Island.
Return home with sweet memories. .
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- All Side Cruises to transfer from One Island to the Other.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Candle Lit Dinner by the beach side in Havelock Island.
- Decorated Bed once in Havelock Island.
- Cakes and Bouquet.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil Island in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE.
- Complimentary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complimentary trip to a neary by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Bottled Mineral Water on Daily Basis in Port Blair.
- Complimentary Jet Ski Ride for Our Premium and Deluxe Package Customers
- 1 Complimentary Sea Walking for Our Deluxe Delight, Luxury and Elite Customers
- Flower Bouquet for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- Packet of Wet Tissue for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- GST is included in this package.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent pricing shared.
Tour Starts at : Rupees 20500/- Per Person
SEASON OFFER - FREE SEA WALKING / JET SKI RIDE ON OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)