10 Nights and 11 Days - Andaman Explorers
Well, this is for sure Experience Andamans best tour itinerary for travelers visiting Andaman Islands. This tour leaves nothing but exotic experiences all through out the Andaman Islands. Run away to the most amazing island in the Andaman Archipelago, Havelock Island. Explore the untouched reefs and white sand beaches of this island. This trip makes sure that you are at your most loved destination on time. Later travel to the remotest corners of Andaman Islands, Diglipur. Visit to the twin islands and explore the untouched experiences of this exotic destination. Experience Turtle nesting grounds and get a chance to experience the Olive Ridle Turtles in their natural habitat in North Andaman Islands.
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Diglipur - Ross and Smith Island
- Lifeline of Andamans - Vehicle Ferry
- Elephant Beach + Snorkeling
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock and Neil
- Baratang Island Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano
- Turtle Nesting Grounds
- North Andaman
- Chidiatapu Sunset
- Middle Andaman
- Neil Island and its beaches
- Middle Andaman
3 Nights Port Blair – 3 Nights Havelock Island – 2 Nights Diglipur – 1 Night Rangat - 1 Night Neil Island
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICKUP AND CELLULAR JAIL
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND. LATER ALL NEIL BEACHES
- Day 3 NEIL ISLAND TO HAVELOCK ISLAND AND RADHANAGAR BEACH SUNSET
- Day 4 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO ENJOY WHITE SAND BEACH RESORTS AND TO DO WATER ACTIVITIES
- Day 5 ELEPHANT BEACH SNORKELING TRIP
- Day 6 TRAVEL FROM HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR. LATER CHIDIATAPU SUNSET
- Day 7 TRAVEL FROM PORT BLAIR TO DIGLIPUR ISLAND
- Day 8 TRIP TO ROSS AND SMITH ISLAND. ALSO VISIT ARIAL BAY BEACH
- Day 9 DIGLIPUR TO RANGAT AND VISIT TO RANGAT BEACHES
- Day 10 BARATANG ISLAND LIMESTONE CAVES AND MUD VOLCANO. LATER TRANSFER FROM BARATANG TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 11 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Post lunch rest and later proceed to one among the most visited attraction in Andaman Islands, Cellular Jail. This jail before India's Independence hosted the most ferocious prisoners in the Andaman Islands. Today this jail stands as a national memorial. Visit to the this historic attractions and know about the rich history of the Andaman Islands. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Check out from the hotel and board a ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching the island our representative will take you to your respective resort. Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach, Sitapur Beach and Laxmanpur beach. Firstly we cover, the closest white sand beach to Neil dock, Bharatpur beach. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can avail snorkeling, glass bottom boats rides and Jet Ski rides here. Then, visit to Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. We also visit the sunset point at Neil Island, Laxmanpur beach, a vast open white sand beach. Post completion we drop you back to your hotel.
Today, we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. This destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Neil Island to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and drops you to your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beaches, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature? Today, relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Fishing and Snorkeling can be done on this day as well.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Our representative then attends you and drop you back to your hotel.
Return back from the amazing experience of Havelock and Neil Island to Port Blair. On arrival in Port Blair our representative attends you and drops you to your hotel. Later around 3:30 PM we proceed to visit Andaman Islands best sunset point, Chidiatapu. Around 30 Km from the Capital city, Chidiatapu is an amazing destination for bird watching and sunset.
Depart from Port Blair to Diglipur Island (325 KMS) by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. On your journey you will take the route of Andaman Grand Trunk road passing through Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur, and check into the hotel for overnight stay. During this trip also experience the lifeline of the Andaman islands, Vehicle Ferry that carries vehicles from one island to the other.
This day we visit the heart of Diglipur, Ross and Smith Island. 2 Islands separated by a Sand bar is a treat to see and experience. Your jouney begins from Arial Bay Jetty by boat. It takes around 30 minutes by boat to reach the twin Island. Virgin beaches at this island is a treat to experience. Spend your day enjoying the turquoise water and walk on the Sand bar that adjoins both Ross and Smith Island. We then return back from this trip and visit Aerial bay beach that is one among the turtle nesting grounds in Diglipur. Overnight Stay in Diglipur...
Today, we begin our journey to a Turtle nesting ground, Ramnagar Beach. This beach is consistently visited by Olive Ridleys turtles to hatch eggs. The support staff in this destination helps these turtles to protect the laid eggs and to help the young turtles take their first swim in the open waters. Get a chance to experience this during your trip to Ramnagar beach. Later return back from Diglipur to Baratang Island. Overnight stay in Rangat.
Today, we cover all the attractions in Baratang Island. We cover both Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano. Ride through a fascinating Mangrove drive, which leads to the starting point of the trek to Lime stone caves. Trek through dense forest to reach the Limestone Cave. Made up of the mineral calcite (calcium carbonate) the cave contains beautiful cave formation. Also visit Mud Volcano. Later transfer from Baratang island to Port Blair
Return back from Port blair with the fond memories of the Andaman Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast on double sharing basis.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels except for Economy Package.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Personal Tour Coordinators for one Point of Contact.
- Travel assistance by field executive at all the major entry exit points(Airport/Jetty/Jail/Water sports complex, Havelock/Neil etc).
- All dedicated vehicle charges ( Scorpio , Xylo , Ertiga , Tavera, Swift Desire ) as per itinerary in AC and not at disposal.
- Transfer to Havelock Island/Neil Island in MAKRUZZ CRUISE/GREEN OCEAN/COASTAL CRUISE.
- Complimentary snorkeling for trips to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complimentary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Bottled Mineral Water on Daily Basis in Port Blair.
- Packet of Wet Tissue for our Luxury and Elite Customers
- GST is included in this package.
- Vehicles are not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent and Cheapest pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 39000/- Per PersonWith North and Middle Andaman.
SEASON OFFER - FREE SEA WALKING / JET SKI RIDE ON OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)