6 Nights and 7 Days - Neil Escapade
Gear up for an amazing experience, a tour designed to offer the best rated attractions at the Andaman Islands. Let Down Under Endeavours lead you to adventure at the ends of the Earth. Get the most of your time at the Andamans. A tour customized, which includes the best rated activities and destinations at the Andaman Islands...Enjoy, Explore and Experience Andamans.
- City Tour and Museums
- Cellular Jail Light and Sound Show
- Havelock Island Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Beach Boat Ride and Snorkeling
- Neil Island + Laxmanpur beach Sunset
- Neil Island + Bharatpur beach
- Anthropological and Fisheries Museums
- High Speed Catamaran to Havelock
3 Nights Port Blair - 2 Night Havelock Island - 1 Night Neil
DAY WISE DETAILS:
- Day 1 AIRPORT PICK UP. LATER CELLULAR JAIL AND LIGHT AND SOUND SHOW
- Day 2 PORT BLAIR TO NEIL ISLAND. LATER NEIL BEACHES AND SUNSET
- Day 3 NEIL ISLAND TO HAVELOCK ISLAND. LATER RADHANAGAR BEACH
- Day 4 DAY AT LEISURE. KEPT FREE TO ENJOY BEACH RESORTS AND TO DO WATER ACTIVITIES
- Day 5 ELEPHANT BEACH SNORKELING TRIP. LATER HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR
- Day 6 ANTHROPOLOGICAL MUSEUM, CHATHAM ISLAND SAW MILL AND FISHERIES MUSEUM. LATER SHOPPING TRIP
- Day 7 AIRPORT DROP
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Post lunch rest and later proceed to one among the most visited attraction in Andaman Islands, Cellular Jail. This jail before India's Independence hosted the most ferocious prisoners in the Andaman Islands. Today this jail stands as a national memorial. Visit to the this historic attractions and know about the rich history of the Andaman Islands. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Check out from the hotel and board a ferry to Neil Island, upon reaching the island our representative will take you to your respective resort. Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach and Sitapur Beach and Laxmanpur beach Firstly we cover, Bharatpur Beach. The closest white sand beach to Neil dock, Bharatpur beach. The reef here is still unexplored and travelers can avail snorkeling, glass bottom boats rides and Jet Ski rides here. Then, visit to Sitapur beach which is a perfect picturesque beach for travelers. We also visit Laxmanpur beach. Known as the sunset point at Neil Island, Laxmanpur beach is a vast open white sand beach. Post completion we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart from Neil to Havelock Island. On arrival our representative will be waiting at the exit of the jetty. Then proceed to selected hotel to relax. After Lunch enjoy the famous Radhanagar Beach. This beach has been consistently rated as one of the best beach in Asia. Watch a mesmerizing sunset on this beach before returning back to your hotel to relax and unwind.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
Well, how about exploring something underwater? Today, we begin our journey to the most visited snorkeling destination in Havelock Island, Elephant Beach. Around 30 Minutes by boat, Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Havelock Island. The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching Elephant beach, we rest and relax. Later, our guide takes you to snorkel underwater where you explore the amazing reef in Elephant beach. Later we return back from Elephant beach to the Havelock dock in a boat. Our representative then attends you and drop you to board a ferry back to Port Blair for overnight stay.
Start your day by visiting some of the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the famous Chatham Saw Mill, which is amongst the oldest sawmill in Asia. The saw mill is named after this island. Then proceed to Anthropological Museum that hosts the tools, the pictures and the history of the aboriginal tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this proceed to the Fisheries Museum and Naval Marine museums that host varieties of fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a break and refresh yourself with varieties of delicious food options in the Andaman Islands. We also visit Naval Marine Museum. The Veer Savarkar Airport is named after this freedom fighter. Later in the evening we take a shopping tour to the best locations where coral artifacts are sold. Purchase gifts for your friends and family from these places. Later drop back to the airport.
Return home with sweet memories of the Andaman Islands.
List of Included and Not Included items for your package:
- Accommodation in rooms as given at respective hotels with breakfast and all taxes on double sharing basis. For Economy Hotels Breakfast is not included.
- The above rates are on per person basis.
- All sightseeing by personal AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pick up and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- One side cruise and other sides government open deck ferry.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Experience Andamans travel experts assistance in all the islands.
- Travel vouchers in the trip.
- Trip to Elephant beach in Havelock Island
- Complementary trip to a near by location for sightseeing/dinner. Time duration 30 Minutes.
- In case of Baratang Island Trip a Personal AC Vehicle will be provided.
- Including all taxes.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Flight Fares are not included.
- Any personal expenses. Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
Exclusive Customization as per requirements available! Most Transparent and Cheapest pricing shared.
Starts at Rupees 13000/- Per Person
FESTIVE OFFER - 1 FREE BEGINNER SCUBA DIVING COURSE AT HAVELOCK ISLAND ON ALL OUR PACKAGES (T & C Apply)