Rutland Island in Andaman is an uninhabited island and not many visit this island. Now, this trip takes you around Rutland island for a fishing trip. We recommend this tour for travelers who do not want to spend more on fishing and want a good fishing experience as well.
The trip takes you to the southernmost tip of the South Andamans. If Game fishing trips, exotic views, open sea, and untravelled islands are your pick then there is NO better option than this at the Andaman Islands at an affordable price. Group on and enjoy this amazing trip to Rutland Island.
Board a fishing boat geared with fishing rods and other necessary gears required during travel. An icebox will be provided in case you would like to carry some additional refreshments during your journey. The boat leaves the jetty and on your way, you will see the Munda Pahad. Trolling and Jigging will be done on your journey before you reach the shores behind Rutland Island. The boat will anchor near the shores of Rutland Island, a vast open sea in front of you will be enticing and will surely be a once in a lifetime experience. We anchor here for an hour and proceed to nearby shores around Rutland Island for an amazing fishing experience. Fishing assistance is provided throughout the trip. Refreshments will also be provided during your journey. Yellow Fin Tuna, Big Eye Tuna, GT, Wahoo, Barracuda, Grouper’s, Red Snapper, to just name a few many more species waiting for you.
After completion of your trip, you will proceed to the Chidiatapu dock. Take your time and proceed to the sunset point at ChidiaTapu. Spend the evening enjoying the sunset and later return to your hotel to relax and unwind. Please note that the trip to Rutland Island is subject to weather conditions. In case of bad weather, we will postpone the trip to the next day.
More about this trip to Rutland
- All gears required for fishing will be provided.
- Core Game fishing will be done for 4 Hours.
- Refreshments such as sandwiches and water will be provided. But we recommend carrying something to eat for yourself as well.
- This fishing boat does not have restrooms.
- Restrooms are available at the Scuba Shop at Chidiatapu.
- Safety Rings and Jackets are available on the boat.
- The weather forecast is always monitored before and during the trip.
- Basic Medical Kit is available on the boat.