How to Visit Rangat- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Andaman and Nicobar Islands consists of two groups of islands in the South Eastern edge of the Bay of Bengal. An amazing mix of nature’s most precious delights, the Andaman & Nicobar Islands are a once in a lifetime holiday experience. Nature lovers prefer the island for its clean environment, greenery, roads as well as unpolluted fresh air.
Rangat is one of the important tour places in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. It is a 1070 sq. km. large island which falls right in the middle of Andamans. The waterfalls and pristine beaches attract people from across the world. Rangat is at a distance of 170 kms by road and 90 kms by sea from Port Blair. Entry into Rangat is chiefly from Port Blair and by ferries from Havelock, Long Island and Neil. Tourists have to enter Andamans through Port Blair and travel to Rangat by road or sea.
Places to visit in Rangat:
- Cutbert Bay Beach is a long beach with a tropical forest bordering the beach, located at a distance of 12 km from Rangat.
- Lalaji Bay Beach, is in Long Island and offers an excellent sandy beach with unpolluted environment and evergreen forests.
- Moorys Dare, a rocky mountainous terrain opposite Amkunj Bay, which will entirely suit the necessities of venture tourists interested in trekking.
- Long Island is a perfect destination for honeymoon and adventurous travellers.
- Amkunj Bay beach is a sandy beach on the way to Cutbert Bay, ideal for swimming, sun bathing and relaxation.
- Panchavati Hills have a beautiful and gentle waterfall.
- Merk Bay beach, is famous for coral, white sandy and shallow beach suitable for Snorkeling, Sun Basking and Swimming.
Experience Andamans, offers a number of customizable packages where all the highlights of these pristine islands are covered.
Do reach out to us at www.experienceandamans.com and one of our island experts will get back to you to understand your requirement and will share with you with package options falling well within your budget.